Quality Policy (GMP & VHM)
The Company is committed to provide safe and wholesome bird's nest at a competitive price and efficient services, which consistently meet customer's satisfaction and regulatory requirements.
The Company is committed to achieve HACCP system certification and to sustain long-term growth through continuous improvement.
The Management Review meeting provides a framework for establishing and reviewing the HACCP policies and objectives for our continuing Sustainability and effectiveness.
The Policy is communicated, understood, and implemented by all employees.
Safety and Health Policy
At MBN Enterprise Sdn. Bhd, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all its employees and visitors. Resources commensurate with the priority MBN places on safety and health issues, be it to address hazard control, accident prevention or rehabilitation issues. We comply with all relevant legislations to ensure that the safety, health and welfare of all its employees is never compromised.
We believe that safety and health is both an individual and shared responsibility of ALL employees. We place safety and health on a priority equal to that of production. At MBN: -
The Management is fully committed to:
- Integrated safety and health issues in all aspects of the workplace
- Take effective action to provide and maintain a safe and health work environment
- Disseminate information and promote communication on safety and health
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor the safety and health program
The Employee is expected to:
- Work in safe and health manner
- Encourage others to work in safe and healthy manner
- Discourage others from working in an unsafe manner
- Co-operate to support and promote safety and health in the workplace
- Report any unsafe conditions that come to attention at work
The Safety and Health Committee operate to:
- Reach consensus through the process of joint consultation between Employees and Management
- Be responsible for managing the safety and health standards in MBN
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Code of Conduct